Universal Newborn Hearing Screening Services
Envision’s universal newborn hearing screening (UNHS) program provides the technicians, equipment, audiologist oversight, administrative support and management needed to operate and maintain a comprehensive newborn hearing screen program.
We collaborate with hospitals, the state and parents to ensure all babies are screened and receive the appropriate follow-up when indicated. We perform hearing screenings on neonates in the newborn nursery, NICU and PICU. Envision has a strong commitment to providing a quality newborn hearing screen program with a focus on excellence and continuous improvement.
Why Envision’s UNHS Program?
Our ability to ensure coverage that is reliable 100 percent of the time means we alone can provide the greatest value and continuity of care for our patients, hospital clients and health systems.
- 24/7 quality coverage
- Quality coverage for screenings with 100% reliability 7 days a week, 365 days a year
- All hearing screening technicians National Center for Hearing Assessment and Management (NCHAM) certified
- Screenings utilize state-of-the-art automated auditory brainstem evoked response (a-ABR) equipment
- Technicians provide results to parents both verbally and in writing
- Reduced delays in patient discharge