Recognized as an innovator in the field of medical scribes, Envision Physician Services established the use of clinical information managers (CIMs) and scribes more than 20 years ago. Our organization remains at the forefront of clinical excellence in this field. We continue to implement industry best practices that support our clinicians in delivering the highest-quality patient care.
We currently have several opportunities for scribes at well-recognized hospitals across the country. Work in a fast-paced emergency department (E.D.) or in an inpatient hospital setting. Witness the medical decision-making process of clinicians as you document patient notes in an electronic medical record under the direction of a clinician, gaining advanced knowledge of medical terminology, clinical documentation and E.D. or hospital medicine operations.
Why Work For Envision Physician Services?
- You’ll have opportunities at top facilities across the nation
- Our CIMs/medical scribes have a greater than 90 percent acceptance rate into advanced degree programs
- Many of our CIMs/medical scribes advance within the company into leadership roles or clinical positions
- We offer flexibility (with no non-compete agreements or contracts to sign)
- Competitive hourly rates and paid training
- Additional pay for overnight shifts
- Promotional opportunities after six months, or less with prior medical scribe experience
- Competitive compensation and benefits package, including 401(k) match and medical, vision, dental and life insurance
- Retention bonus program
- Tuition reimbursement program
- Employee referral program