Our surgical services practice provides hospitals and health systems with hospital-based general surgeons specializing in trauma and acute care general surgery. Additionally, we offer trauma program development and management expertise.
Our approach to acute care and general surgery practice eliminates the challenges and conflicts hospitals have when working with surgeons who manage a traditional private practice.
Gaining trauma designation can unlock access to federal and state funding for hospitals that were previously ineligible, while demonstrating a hospital or health systems’ commitment to serving the medical needs of the community. We help hospitals achieve trauma designation and cover unassigned patients requiring surgery, and we have a 100% success rate at achieving or upgrading trauma designations with more than two dozen clients.
Surgical Services Program Benefits
- General surgery and trauma call coverage
- Leadership, planning and support in helping hospitals achieve trauma designation and receive the incremental funding that follows
- Retention of surgical cases that might otherwise leave the hospital
- Recruiting advantages with surgical subspecialists
- Stabilized hospital medical staff