Estimated compensation is minimum of $300,000.00/annually, and maximum is $600,000.00/annually.
Estimated compensation is minimum of $130,000.00/annually, and maximum is $270,000.00/annually.
100% Pediatric Teleradiology with Generous Starting Bonus! - 2nd and 3rd Shifts!
Envision Pediatric Radiology Alliance (EPRA) continues the legacy of the longest serving pediatric teleradiology company. Founded in 2007 as PRA, we are now a proud member of the Envision Physician Services team. EPRA reads studies for the most prestigious children’s hospitals in the country and is one of the largest pediatric teleradiology services in the industry.
Envision Physician Services is currently seeking qualified Radiologists to expand upon our Pediatric Teleradiology division. Join a forward-thinking, innovative leadership team during this time of rapid growth and development.
- 2nd and 3rd shift opportunities available
- FT 3rd shift can be 7 on/ 7 off OR 7 on/ 14 off
- Guaranteed annual salary plus productivity for Full Time, ranging from $300K to $600K
- Flexible Part-Time options with hourly guarantee plus productivity ranging from $130K to $270K
- State of the art technology platform and workstation provided
- Dynamic workflow routing
- Professionally staffed 24-7 concierge level support center available 24/7 365 days per year
- Licensing and credentialing support
- Collaborative work environment with dedicated fellowship trained pediatric tele-radiologists
- Patient-centric approach
- ABR certified in Diagnostic Radiology
- Pediatric Fellowship training required
- Certificate of Additional Qualifications in Pediatric Radiology required
- Ability to handle mixed modalities; cross-sectional; CT, MR, US, CR
Envision Physician Services is the nation’s largest, fastest-growing, physician led, hospital-based radiology practice. Envision offers a competitive compensation and benefits package that includes health, dental and vision benefits, disability and life insurance, 401K and paid malpractice with tail coverage. Join a culture that encourages work life balance and offers professional development programs and mentorship.
For more information about this opportunity or to learn about our other exciting opportunities, please contact Radiology Clinical Recruiter, Jennifer Studebaker at 214-693-1507 or e-mail Jennifer.Studebaker@EnvisionHealth.com.