Envision Physician Services invests in our physician leaders, developing and promoting talented individuals who work hard to enhance the delivery of healthcare. It’s that commitment to our clinicians over the last 40 years that has enabled our company to attract some of the best and brightest women in emergency medicine.
From our Administrative Fellowship Program to a physician-led support team, we foster an environment that encourages our female leaders to showcase their talents and grow both personally and professionally.
- An Administrative Fellowship Program that exposes physicians to local, regional and national operating procedures and resources, from billing and coding to risk management and corporate operations
- Pillars leadership conferences that train physician and advanced practice leaders on management and administrative skills.
- A reception for women physician leaders during our Annual Leadership Conferences and Regional Leadership Conferences.
- Formal panel discussions at our Annual Leadership Conferences on women leaders, diversity and inclusion as it effects leadership and clinical care.
- A roundtable discussion and luncheon for women clinicians, including advanced practice providers, during our Annual Advanced Emergency and Acute Care Medicine Conference
- A new multi-specialty women physician leader steering committee for women’s issues throughout the organization.
- Exclusive support of the American Association of Women Emergency Physicians (AAWEP) section meeting at ACEP’s Annual Scientific Assembly
Click Here to find an opportunity that fits your needs and goals at any stage of your career.
In Their Own Words….
Clinicians must learn ways to reconnect to the passion they have for the work and harness ways for it fuel them for the rest of their careers. For women in particular, this often means proactively going after what we want in our careers. We have the opportunity to redefine our specialty. At Envision Physician Services, female clinicians are involved in the operations of our company locally, regionally and nationally. It’s a positive environment that provides mechanisms for providing feedback and making an impact. I’ve been supported in my pursuit of leadership opportunities and have been able to move and grow my career in a direction that works best for me and my family.
I joined Envision Physician Services immediately following residency...I’ve been able to participate in all levels of the organization to grow my clinical skills and my leadership experience. I was tapped for an assistant director role earlier than I had anticipated, but I knew I was ready for the challenge because I was well-prepared. This exposure to the business side of medicine has inspired me to go back to school to earn my MBA. I’m proud at how far women have advanced in emergency medicine and I consider myself blessed to work with a practice that recognizes and supports the advancement of women into leadership roles.