We are proud to introduce FIX18 speaker, Stefanie Simmons, M.D., FACEP, Director of Patient Experience and Clinician Engagement, Envision Physician Services.
Don’t miss her presentation, “Come and Stand Under My Umbrella: Helping ‘Problem’ Docs Find Room to Breathe,” Oct. 17 in the afternoon.
And be sure to visit our booth during FIX18 to meet our physician leadership team and talk with a recruiter.
Oct. 16-18 | New York Academy of Medicine | NYC
We are dedicated to empowering women in E.M., providing them with the resources needed to provide high-quality patient care. Our clinicians have access to unique programs to develop leadership skills, including our national leadership academies and Emerging Leaders program.
“Because of its scope and size, Envision Physician Services can make a meaningful impact on improving leadership opportunities for women in medicine. Our company is positioned to lead this conversation with senior women physician leaders from multiple specialties. By bringing their collective experiences and knowledge together, these women leaders will move the needle in effective ways.”
From our Administrative Fellowship Program to our physician-led support teams, we foster a culture that supports women in leadership, allowing them to grow both personally and professionally.
- Our Administrative Fellowship Program, affiliated with Thomas Jefferson University, exposes clinicians to local, regional and national operating procedures and resources, from billing and coding to risk management.
- Our Pillars Leadership Conferences train physician and advanced practice leaders in management and administrative skills.
- Formal panel discussions at our Annual Leadership Conferences cover topics like women in leadership, diversity and clinical care.
- We exclusively support the American Association of Women Emergency Physicians (AAWEP) section meeting luncheon at ACEP’s Annual Scientific Assembly.
Our ongoing support of these initiatives demonstrates our commitment to women physicians attending these meetings and to the entire community of women in emergency medicine.
Empowering Our Clinicians
From residency dinners and lecture series by some of the country’s top leaders to our Earn While You Learn Program, we support fellows and residents as they transition into practice. Our clinicians benefit from early leadership opportunities and mentorship with national subject matter experts.
Our national infrastructure, local support and vast operational resources allow our clinicians to spend time on what matters – providing high-quality patient care. Our clinicians enjoy:
- Physician-led practices on the local, regional and national level
- A collegial environment with flexible and equitable scheduling
- Opportunities for professional development including mentoring
- Long-term, stable contracts