Aventura Hospital and Medical Center provides award-winning inpatient and outpatient diagnostic, medical, surgical and cancer services. With a recent $130 million expansion and renovation the hospital, the North Patient Tower features 243 private rooms with private baths, the newest technologically advanced patient care equipment, a 32 bed-Emergency Department, Level II Trauma Center, 2 new ICU units, the Surgical Services Suite with 10 new oversized operating rooms, a new Main Entrance and much more.
Aventura Hospital and Medical Center has been honored by being nationally recognized with many prestigious awards and accolades, including:
- Thomson Reuters 100 Top Hospitals
- HealthGrades Distinguished Hospital (Top 5%) for Clinical Excellence
- The Joint Commission certification as a Primary Stroke Center
- Accredited Chest Pain Center with PCI
- Recognized by US News and World Report for receiving The American Stroke Association’s Get With The Guidelines – Stroke Gold award
- Recognized by the Joint Commission as a “Top Performer” on key quality measures.
Aventura Hospital and Regional Medical Center as a proud member of the HCA Healthcare. A leading healthcare provider with 179 hospitals, 120 freestanding surgery centers and numerous other healthcare facilities. HCA has been named one of Ethisphere Institute's World Most Ethical Companies. The Ethisphere Institute is a global leader in defining and advancing the standards of ethical business practices.